The Ultimate Guide to Creating a Website With WordPress
See how easy it is for you to use. People are now using it to create all kinds of websites.
The average user doesn’t know how to effectively use the Menu function and static pages. To create a website with a logical navigation and optimal content layout.
The site should not be organized in a total blog format with only categories and posts. WP helps users to make effective use of static landing pages.
Owners of traditional websites tend to shy away from using WordPress.They assume their content can only be organized in reverse chronological order.
Existing WP users struggle to make their menus link to the pages they want.
The perfect starter guide for anyone new to this program. Shows you how to make the best use of content that will be organized in the most logical way for your visitors.
This guide will make learning a breeze!
What Does The Guide Include?
– 125 pages (PDF) of up-to-date information on how to use WP to create a website. Great for beginners. (Instant download — requires Adobe Acrobat Reader to view)
– Tips on topic/keyword research. SEO (search engine optimization), promotion, plugins, making money, writing content, layout, security and customizing common elements of your blog(header, stylesheet, etc.)
– An entire chapter dedicated to layout that will help you make your WP site easier to navigate. By using static pages and potentially improve your site’s search engine optimization
– Instructions for adding/floating social media icons in your header
– Discover how to easily add AdSense ads to your sidebar
– Lots of colorful screenshots for illustration and easy reading
– Help with using the WP Menu feature to create drop-down navigation menus in seconds
– Inside tips on what I’ve done with my newest WP site to improve the page views per visitor
– FREE lifetime upgrades! WordPress is always being updated. I will keep the guide up-to-date to reflect major releases and send (email) you a copy.
Who is the WP Starter Guide For?
– People who want to learn how to use WordPress (for hosted sites, not the free WordPress.com version)
– Existing WordPress users struggling with layout, site navigation, and WordPress basics